AHBA is proud to present the 56th Annual Parade of Homes showcasing the latest in home building design and products.
Houses included in the Parade exhibit the hottest trends in architecture, floor layout, building materials, and appliances. Some are also furnished by local interior designers in a wide range of styles. Square footage and prices range from starter homes to estates.
The Parade of Homes is a self-guided tour where ticket holders can view as many homes as they like in any order they choose. Ticket purchases include the official Parade of Homes Guide Book which contains pictures and descriptions of each home, builder profiles, and a map.
Tickets – $10 each
Available beginning Monday, April 2, 2018
|Doug Ashy Building Materials
4950 Johnston St., Lafayette
1601 Verot School Rd., Lafayette
During Parade Hours (1-6 Sat & Sun)
503 Kaliste Saloom Rd., Lafayette
1020 Coolidge Blvd., Lafayette
1001 Johnston St., Lafayette
4202 Johnston St., Lafayette
5028 Ambassador Caffery Pkwy., Lafayette
1219 Albertsons Pkwy., Broussard
806 Veterans Dr., Carencro
5543 Cameron St., Scott
- The Parade is a self-guided tour.
- Homes will be open during Parade hours only.
- Attendees may visit as many homes as they like in any order they choose.
- Each person and child in a party must have a ticket, including real estate agents. Children under two are admitted free.
- Guide books included with ticket purchase while supplies last.
- Tickets will be checked at the door of each home.
- Ticket holders may enter each home only ONCE unless given a return pass by the builder.
- Each ticket is good for all four days of the event.
- Builders reserve the right to close individual homes in inclement weather.
- NO STROLLERS. All children must be hand-held.
- Absolutely NO PHOTOS, FOOD, or DRINKS inside homes.